Thursday, August 26, 2010

James McGill



















Hello. I'm James McGill, I'm an Aquarius, and I read comics. I have been a fan of taking pictures since I was 5. I got really into in college with my dad's 1 megapixel camera. It was after I graduated with a B.S. in Marketing that I decided that I didn't want to be in sales. Since most sales jobs didn't really require a Marketing Degree. So I looked at some marketing jobs that looked appealing and decided to come here to get the skills I needed to get those jobs. I got hooked. I am currently going for a AAS in Graphic Design and Web Site design plus I just started on the road to get an advanced Certification in Photography. I will be 30 when I'm done. Thusly I am quite insane. :) I plan on using my skills to create an on-line entertainment company that creates videos, comics and anything else I can come up with. My big focus right now is to create a comic book where photos are used instead of drawings. That's me.

Here's the Guy who is my enabler in this endevor. Buddy Scalera

James McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment